Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Mosaic ... a progress report





I think I may have mentioned some time ago that I was in the process of mosaicing (is that a word??) the front of the old wine press out the front of the gallery.


Well ... while I would love to say I am finished, this is not the case ... but we are definitely getting there. When I say 'we', I mean my four-year old son and I. He is in charge of picking the pieces that he thinks fits best and I apply them to the wine press ... although our roles do change frequently, depending on his mood.

The weather hasn't been the best for finishing the mosaic, but as soon as it is, Sonny and I are back on the job to get the press done!



We now also have the added incentive of the 'Art on Amiens' Art Trail, opening September, to motivate us to get it finished in time!


Stay tuned for the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great so far. What a wonderful project to do with your son. x

    ReplyDelete