Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our first workshop!

Today 'Nest' hosted it's first workshop - Introduction to Lino Printing with Eva Rasmussen.

We had a small, yet eager group of students, keen to learn the basics of lino printing.

Eva guided the students through the process, and each went home with some great prints, both in colour and black/white.

We fitted a lot into the day - and I am sure the ladies will sleep well tonight!

Linda carefully carving her lino block ...

The ladies concentrating hard on their works ...

Eva demonstrating how to apply ink to the block ...

Rubbing the paper to apply the print ...
... And I wish I had a photo of the finished product, but I had customers to talk to at that exact moment! ... but trust me, it looked just fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment