Monday, October 25, 2010

Jetta's Nest




During the past few months, I have been researching and researching, trying to find a wonderful collection of Queensland artisans to feature in the Nest Gift Shop. I have had lots of fun doing this research, and was so happy to stumble across Jetta's Nest - and her fantastic range of wooden brooches, all lovingly hand crafted from salvaged wood.

They have proven so popular in our gift shop and I can't wait for the next order to arrive! This time the brooches will also arrive with a delightful range of gift cards - all illustrated by the very talented, Samantha.

Visit http://www.jettasnest.com/ and discover this amazing world ... and I hope you too will fall in love with Samantha's work.

Support handmade!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Emma, thanks so much for loving my stuff! I'm really super pleased to be a part of Nest Gallery!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete